Christine's Mock Wendy’s Frosty
- Ready in: 5 Minutes to prepare
- Serves: 2
- Complexity: easy
- Calories: 77.4
- 1 CUP Nonfat (skim) milk
- 2 TBSP Sugar-Free, Fat Free Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1 TSP Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1/2 TBSP Splenda (2-3 small packets)
- 2 TBL Cool-Whip Free (optional)
- 7 Ice Cubes
- Place all in a blender that chops ice well. Blend until all is well mixed and all of the ice is chopped up. Mix- ture should be nice and thick. I like to pour the drink in a Starbucks cup or some other attractive-looking container!
- This recipe makes almost 20 ounces, which I personally think is too much for one serving. I highly suggest dividing this recipe in half or share the full recipe version with someone special.