Bob’s Fruit Salsa and Sweet Chips
- Ready in: 10 - 12 minutes baking, 2 - 3 hours to chill
- Serves: 10
- Complexity: medium
- For tortilla crisps: 8 whole-wheat tortillas
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- For fruit salsa: 3 cups diced fresh fruit, such as apples, oranges, kiwi, strawberries, grapes or other fresh fruit
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free jam, any flavor
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Cut each tortilla into 10 wedges. Lay pieces on two baking sheets. Make sure they aren’t overlapping. Spray the tortilla pieces with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle evenly over the tortilla wedges. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the pieces are crisp. Place on a cooling rack and let cool.
- Cut the fruit into cubes. Gently mix the fruit together in a mixing bowl. In another bowl, whisk together jam, honey and orange juice. Pour this over the diced fruit. Mix gently. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve as a dip or topping for the cinnamon tortilla chips.