Christine’s Fried Cheese Sticks
- Ready in: 15-20 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Complexity: easy
- Calories: 151
- 4 light string Cheese Sticks
- 1 tbsp. Flour
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 tbsp. Italian Herb Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Pour flour onto a small plate. Cut the cheese sticks in half. Roll each stick in flour.
- Place panko crumbs and Italian Seasonings in a Ziplock bag; set aside. Pour egg substitute in a shallow bowl. Roll the flour cheese sticks into the egg and transfer to the crumb mixture in bag. Shake until coated. Remove cheese sticks from the bag and place on sprayed baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and melted.
- If desired you can dip the cheese sticks into a low sodium tomato sauce. (Calories not included)