Shrimp, Asparagus and Penne Pasta
- Ready in: 15 minutes
- Serves: 6
- Calories: 292
- 8 oz. penne pasta
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups asparagus, cut to 2 inch pieces
- 1 cup Onion, Chopped
- 1 tsp. minces garlic
- 1 lb. peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 3/4 tsp. red pepper
- 14.5 oz. can of diced tomatoes w/ basil, garlic and oregano undrained
- 3/4 cup pre-shredded parmesan cheese
- While pasta is cooking, sauté asparagus, onion, garlic and shrimp for about 5 minutes on medium high...add the oregano, pepper and tomatoes.
- Cook over medium low heat for 5 minutes until heated through. Stir in cooked pasta, sprinkle with cheese.