Ready in: 20 minutes preparation, not including the cooking of the turkey.
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 apples - cored, peeled, and chopped
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- Combine the quinoa and water in a microwave-safe bowl and cover. Cook on high for 20 minutes.
- Stir in the onions, mushrooms, apples, pine nuts, raisins, garlic, salt, pepper, and poultry seasoning.
- Pack lightly into uncooked turkey. Roast turkey as directed.