Nancy’s Honey Balsamic Chicken
- Ready in: 10-15 minutes preparation, 7-8 minutes cooking on each side
- Serves: 4
- Complexity: easy
- Calories: 173.3
- 1 1/2 tsp. of dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2~ tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. chicken breast
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Combine first three ingredients; sprinkle over both sides of chicken.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook 7 to 8 minutes on each side of chicken or until chicken is done.
- Transfer chicken to a platter; keep warm. Reduce heat to medium-low; add vinegar and honey to pan.
- Simmer for 1 minute or until glaze thickens; stir constantly. Pour glaze over chicken.